ASSOCIATE – SYSTEMS ENGINEER AND INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SUPPORT
Chris is a Systems Engineering Practitioner and Logistician with over two decades experience in Defence and Industry. Experienced in Systems Engineering, Maintenance Management, and Asset Management with vast experience in training roles and adept at support programs and projects in the delivery of technical and logistical support.
Chris’s skills and experience gained from working in various dynamic environments, range from:
- Analysing and developing Australian Standard for Defence Contracting (ASDEFCON) tendering and contracting documents
- Providing analysis of Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) data to maintain and improve system capabilities
- Developing knowledge of Technical Regulatory Frameworks and associated Support Systems across Defence and Rail
- Ability to identify system safety risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Developing maintenance engineering documentation
Chris manages a team of highly skilled practitioners and consultants and provides guidance on a range of Defence and Transport projects.
If you have a project you’d like to discuss further, please get in touch via our contact form or contact Chris directly using the address above.